Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have owned several, but traded them all off years ago. I just did not find them very interesting. I have several friends that really like them though.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have owned several, but traded them all off years ago. I just did not find them very interesting. I have several friends that really like them though.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have one with a grenade launcher & really wierd ladder sight on the muzzle.
I got it because it is supposed to be one of the ones that can be fired as a single shot.
Does anyone know how to get the grenade launcher off the muzzle? I don't need it for my application..
jim.e

·
Registered
834 Posts
I have one I keep around mostly because it was my fathers. They aren't bad for a cheap short range knock-about rifle.

Larry

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got one too (Chinese) for the sole reason that it was $120 brand new. I like shooting it but it isn't much even at fifty yards. Ammo's cheap though. I would like to upgrade the stock to something synthetic maybe but I'm not sure that gun is worth another fifty bucks. Still, a lot of bang for the buck. Think I might try a cheap scope set up sometime. Don't know about the sights much but I think there is a sight tool made specifically for them-

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have one of the rare honor guard ones. Haven't shot it and probably won't.
Just too durned pretty.
Ranger

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got a Yugo with the grenade launcher & ladder sight. I replaced the rear sight with a Williams aperture sight. What's neat is the gun has a flip up FRONT sight that is used for the grenade launcher & ladder sight. It looks like an Ashley Outdoors Big Dot sight.

Combined with the Williams peep, it makes for good shooting, especially if you unscrew the peep( it becomes a ghost ring sight).

Williams also makes a front Firesight to replace the front post. Just haven't found one yet.

·
Registered
243 Posts
How do you use the flip up front sight????
If you flip it up the barrel goes WAY down !!
jime

1 - 10 of 10 Posts