Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some Cold Steel, Walther, and Stanley knives. The Stanley is my favorite work pocket knife at the moment. (At least till I break it or lose it). It has black aluminum scales, stainless blade and hardware, liner lock and thumb stud for one hand open and close, and of course, a pocket clip. If I'm in a tight spot in an attic or crawlspace under a house :( I can fish it out of my jeans, and open or close it with one hand. That might not sound much standing upright with both hands free, but if you can't roll over and you're holding a flashlight with one hand it makes a difference!!
The Walther is one I got from Smoky Mountain Knife Works and has a short curved blade, a gut hook, and handle made from both red pakkawood and checkered rubber. Skins critters like they're made with zippers and hinges!! :D

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Coming soon...a few pics of some of my knives. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's a link to some of my knives.

http://members11.clubphoto.com/mitch1051825/4123867/guest.phtml

Some are old friends. Some I made (easy to spot). Some I hate, and a few I could be talked into trade on. A few haven't been cleaned or sharpened since hunting season. :oops: Machetes may be up for show later, along with a Kukri knife by Cold steel.

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
Real nice collection. :D :D

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Yep .. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts