Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I used to have a whole bunch of Buck knives , but I kept on giving them to my friends kids when they were old enough for them. Now I have four I believe . I have a Folding Hunter I bought in 1977 for $22 . I have a Scout , a Personal and a Bird Knife.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
I have the 110 folding hunter and the fixed blade guthook with the black rubber scales plus a few other smaller pocket knives.

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
Gunjunkie.
I bought my son one just like it. :)
I got a fixed 105, its our most used knife.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Gurn said:
Gunjunkie.
I bought my son one just like it. :)
I got a fixed 105, its our most used knife.

They have got expensive to purchase over the years.. LOL..Thats origional 184..

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
I bid on one from Ebay, I went to $150 but at the end bidding was very heavy and I think it went for over $300 :cry:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Thats about normal price for them .. 3 bills..

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Buck 110, my other favorite folding hunting knife, and a Buck Vangaurd (?) with a rubber handle, and gut hook, partly serrated. The Vangaurd is one of my two favorite deer knives. VERY practical for the way I do things, and a Christmas present from the somewhat anti hunting MIL to boot! :D :wink:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Guess I should have logged in when I made my earlier post as "Guest". Them Buck knives are the Alpha models. Had to dig out a box and look to make sure.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Several folders including 2 110s. No fixed blades.

·
Registered
526 Posts
do you own a buck?

I've been giving Bucks as gifts for over 20 years, everybody loves 'em. I carry a #112 Ranger on my job as a wildland firefighter, but have been using a fixed-blade Anza for deer hunting for the last 10 years.

·
Registered
526 Posts
do you own a buck?

I've been giving Bucks as gifts for over 20 years, everybody loves 'em. I carry a #112 Ranger on my job as a wildland firefighter, but have been using a fixed-blade Anza for deer hunting for the last 10 years.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Yes I do -I keep it safe on the bottom of my pond with my folding schrade it's guarded by 12 attack carp and about six inches of ice![It meens the world to me!]Shootrj2003

·
Banned
862 Posts
I have several Bucks, both fixed and folding. I really like the folding hunter Ti. Light, responsive and looks cool. I have to admit that one holds a special place in my heart. It is a 110. I got it as a gift when I went into the service. Carried it the hole time. It came in handy in many ways.

Jeepnik

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got three Bucks, one bigger fixed blade hunting knife, which was the first knife I ever owned. I also have two pocket knives, a Lancer and a Cadet. I check very carefully when I buy a Buck, as some of their products are coming from China. I found several yesterday at the Gander Mountain store in Ft. Wayne, which were Made in China. That really saddens me to see that happening with Buck and I refuse to buy those knives they import from China.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Hello riflemen-can a guy get a hunting license in your state without owning a Buck :? BL

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
BL,
Yes, but only with special permission from the Govenor and a certificate that says your not crazzy signed by three other hunters. :wink: :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
BL,
You got me started on buying them Schrade LB7's and I want to thank you very much...my wife wants to strangle you :lol: :lol:
She really does understand that they are better then them china knives and I've got 2 or 3 that have real pretty scales, thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Oops forgot to log in. Sorry.

I do not own a one. But I did rescently make a sheath for one for a fisherman. I carved a trout on it. Came out pretty good. It's not yet up on my website though, I still need to up load it.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts