Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had some problems with the forums here.All is well, now, though. :)

It seems as if I missed some fun around here. Oh well, RC you can catch me tonight we can drink some wine together. Though I might have to opt for something stronger, Like tequila or even some homemade whiskey.

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Did ya miss me?
Were you gone? :p :lol:

Glad your back & got your forum issues squared away. :)

I forgot about tequilla, usta drink that sometimes too. Not because I liked it but because it seemed real macho drinking golden turpentine with catapillers in it. Makes men outta boys! Puts hair on your chest & lead in your pencil! Make me feel I can wrastle a grizzly, outrun a thorobred & outclimb a squirrel on meth! :twisted: Yup, then some idiot took my damn keys & cut me off. :evil:
Lotta damn nerve taking a mans keys when he cant hardly walk, hows a person supposed to get home?
Its the MADD activists I suppose. Back when I kept myself nicely polluted a buddy had a bunch of DAMM shirts made up (Drunks Against Madd Mothers) we thought it was pretty funny. :lol:
Its a different world today tho. Dont know if its really better or not but its certainly different.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Were you gone?
Oh thanks, I missed you too. :lol:

Yeah, I guess tequila is viewed as more of a macho liquor. Hubby's friends used to try and take me on shot for shot. It amazed them that I could out drink them.Silly boys. :wink:

I rarely drink now, but when I did, I never drove. It seems that when I am drinking I can only focus on one thing. :wink: And driving never entered my mind.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
I think I missed you tough123 :? but I can't quite remember because of all that tokillya I was drinking. Was you the 4th or 5th gal to pass out in a row testing my booze gland? anyway, I'm glad your back and hang around for awhile. Life is good, BestLever Sure would have liked to take that challenge to you in my drinking days :lol:

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
As usual I'm lost. If I got something coming give it to me so I knoz what it is for crying out loud. following a playful post what is a ............................. and a yup? Life is good, BestLever

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Sorry BestLever, I was answering T123's question "Did ya miss me?" And yep I missed her.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Oh I didn't mean it like that, Toughie is my friend and I wanted to answer the post and my mind was all blank and I was going to type something else and then hit the send thingy and I was really tired and dial up blows so I left.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Hello Riflemen-Like I often do I got crossed up trying to think and type at the same time. I hate it when I get turned around and lost in my figgering and get things twisted up. But I do that sometimes and it's worse when it involves friends. sorry tough123 and also to the rest of the crew if I caused you some problem. :oops: once again. Life is good, Bestlever

·
Registered
543 Posts
You didn't cause any problems, Best Lever, I just wanted to answer the post but couldn't think of anything to say because I've been really sick with some kind of flu but I'm starting to feel better now. toughie I got your message and I hope larry will fix it soon because I miss you here. I haven't been to my board today because I don't really have time.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its fixed again. I think.

Larry, thank you for helping. :)

RC, I would never leave you alone what with a rabid, man-hating, mangy cat-loving woman running loose on the boards. :)

Best Lever, you caused me no problems, sweetie. Oh, and I was the 4th gal.:wink:

Mike, I missed you too.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Thanks Toughie, I wish I could be around more but I have better things to look at than a computer monitor especially on Saturday nights but ya know...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I guess when all you have is a cat, the computer monitor is pretty fufilling. If it would just try to do something with itself, it might have a chance. But, I am afraid it is too far gone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts