Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded a couple of guns that have been sitting in the safe not getting shot last weekend. Ended up with these two beauties.

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Gun accessory
Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Gun accessory
Gun Firearm Revolver Gun accessory Trigger
Brass Metal

An EAA Bounty Hunter in 22lr/22mag and a Springfield 1911 EMP 4” Concealed Carry Contour 9mm. Haven’t got a chance to shoot either one yet due to work constraints but hoping things slow down shortly. The Springfield feels like it was made to fit in my hand.

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
A Springfield Rangs Officer Champion 1911 in 9mm, a Springfield XDS40, and. Heritage Rough Rider 22.
Err................But you said there was a Horse involved..........LOL!

Horse or not,..........I think you did OK................That EMP is a bit pricey.......And I think the EAA is more interesting than the Heritage...........But the Heritage is a fine gun for the money, too........

Now, Go Shoot'em!

Tom

·
Super Moderator
5,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The EMP is a little pricey, but it’s worth it. The ones I have shot are very sweet shooters. The “contour” as they call it make it more concealable and the grip is perfect size for me.

I liked the Heritage but hated the safety on it. Didn’t know a lot about the EAA, but was interesting enough to give it a shot. From playing with it, it’s not as smooth as my New Vaquero. Might need to do a little polishing, but time will tell.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
That EMP gets a person thinking how lucky you are, and about the Speer Gold Dot HP 124gr +P, as a very competent CCW package .

Reactions: 10acres
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.