Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some really good friends of ours gave me a gift card to Sportsmans Guide for my birthday! I got a new quad hand guard, fore grip and a Hogue rear grip for my DPMS Oracle! Makes a low priced rifle a little nicer!

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Assault rifle

Tim

·
Banned
16,333 Posts
Lookin' good ! I recently purchased a Ruger AR 556. Plan to mod it a tad before too long.

Reactions: TimR

·
Super Moderator
26,131 Posts
I moded up my Oracle LR-308 last year with a better forearm/pistol grip/buttstock. The rifle really handles better now due to that.

·
Super Moderator
4,352 Posts
Fashion accessory
This is my hand gaurd of choice for me on my DPMS. This pic was before I really went crazy on the up dates.
Now it supports a fluted .223 Wylde barrel, Giessle trigger, full auto BCG and ambidextrous charging handle. I guess only stock thing on my DPMS is the bare upper and lower receivers. Sure are fun to mess with. I love the Slogan Outdoors gun sling too.

·
Banned
1,224 Posts
I have the same rifle. I purchased mine in 2014. The only upgrade I've made was to install a Del-Ton Two Stage Combat Trigger Assembly. For the $99.99 price, the trigger pull is crisp and light weight. The little rifle just keeps shooting!!!

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Some really good friends of ours gave me a gift card to Sportsmans Guide for my birthday! I got a new quad hand guard, fore grip and a Hogue rear grip for my DPMS Oracle! Makes a low priced rifle a little nicer!

View attachment 696370

Tim
I have the Panther. What sight system do you use? I'm going to take off a 3-9 variable and go with something with quicker target (looters and rioters) acquisition. I say that partly in jest, but not all. Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
11,176 Posts
I found that for Looters and Violent Rioters a Keltec KSG is much better. Or a Universal Sporting Arms USAS 12 with the 25 rd drum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.