Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,571 Posts
I have for sale a 1873 Uberti deluxe short rifle. this one is in 44/40 it is like new. I have the box and will ship it in it. i will pay insurance. this is a nice gum at a good price! 800.00 shipped! it has been shot maybe 300 times, i bought it new. it has a marbles front site ivory bead, i do not know where the original front site is, but it needs this site on this short barrel, it shoots dead on with a 205gr. cast lead boolit and unique powder. it has a leaver lifter kit installed and an action job. the front of the hammer has a high polish where the bolt contacts, part of the action job. the stock is beautiful with some tiger stripe, photos does no justice, if you want more let me know. Wood Lumber Tree Hardwood
Gun Firearm Wood Lumber Air gun
the trigger is stock.

after it is sold I will send you my phone# and you can send me yours. I like to talk the old fashion way, not just email. I expect payment to be sent in a couple of days. if you can't send it in 2 days please don't buy it. I will ship within 2 days or sooner of payment and your favorite FFL dealer contact info. PAYMENT MUST BE A POSTAL MONEY ORDER, NOTHING ELSE. Firearm Gun Trigger Rifle Air gun
Firearm Gun Trigger Shotgun Air gun

FIRST TO POST "I'LL TAKE IT" WINS THE SALE. Follow with PM to work out details.

·
Administrator
30,788 Posts
Wow, that sure is a beautiful rifle at a good price.

Jack

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
It's definitely tempting me. Too many other recent acquisitions for now.

·
Administrator
30,788 Posts
Didn't think it would last long at that price. Good snag, Miller!

Jack

Reactions: Ret_Eng

·
Super Moderator
26,125 Posts
Congrats! Closing this thread down.

Reactions: JACKTW
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.