Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to a house party yesterday and got to talking with one of the other guests, he is a member of a fish & game club. He shared these photo’s of a deer that was shot by another member this past season. Imagine lunking that around with you for sometime! Must not of been to popular with the girls.

”What do you think of this doe Larry?”’ “I wouldn’t lose my head over her Pete”.

780921EC-464C-4181-BAEF-908AAECDE4DE.jpeg 8762BB8E-D2BC-43E9-BDBA-C3152A7C6C64.jpeg

·
Registered
8,209 Posts
I saw that a couple of months ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reactions: Kendawg

·
Banned
4,647 Posts
Wow, that poor buck! That would be horrifying. I imagine it probably lost a lot of weight and muscle over the last several weeks. It may have WANTED some hunter to shoot him and end its misery.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Conjoined twin myslexia.

·
Banned
199 Posts
If the two of us put our heads together we can make it through this hunting season !

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ha ha...all joking aside...did you guys/gals notice the large dropped tine on the left buck? Both bucks had nice racks.
This combo was shot in Rhode Island, USA. Must have been pretty nasty hauling that around while trying to get a meal and a little action with the doe’s.

Reactions: Judson

·
Registered
241 Posts
Could you imagine seeing that deer walk threw the woods. Must have been very exciting for the hunter. Looks like the deer on the left is a main frame 8 with a drop tine and the deer on the right is a main frame 10.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Could you imagine seeing that deer walk threw the woods. Must have been very exciting for the hunter. Looks like the deer on the left is a main frame 8 with a drop tine and the deer on the right is a main frame 10.
I would have definitely done a double take on that mess walking through the woods, especially after being out in the woods for hours on end. The hunter in this case did that buck a favor by dispatching him. Most of the time when two bucks lock up like that they both die.

Reactions: jearl and WRM
1 - 18 of 18 Posts