Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hav a seerious kwestion fer ya'll. That ole' koot husben of myne has bien whistlin' fer a kupel weaks now bout goin' ta Taxes hunti'n sume dam critter. Lass nite he sais he needs ta buy a new skatter gun to kilt giant buzztail snakes. Mie kwestion is, is dem snakes reely so big, thet that 46-71 thin he's got won't kilt dem, or is that ole' fool triein' to weazzel anothur gun out a me? Dunt care if a snake bits him or not, bot hel'l hav mie pickup, and i'd want it to get back herr...Mrs Jake

G

·
Dear Mrs. Jake,a 46-71 is not big enough for them Swish tails,Jake should have a new bigger rifle and a back up pistol,never let him buy used always be sure it is a new gun,you friend for a quiet home and good marriage Whiz.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Don't let 'um pull your leg, Mrs. Jake! I don't mean to start no trouble, but in my opinion he could use the gun he has to kill the snakes. Even if it quits firing he can always beat 'em with the gun. I think he just wants a new gun, so does he have a BD or Anniv. coming soon? If he's not such a mean ole coot and does right by you maybe you could let him get one. Why's he going all the way to TX; ain't you got no snakes in your backyard?? :)
By the way, you need to register under your own name so the ole coot will know that you don't have to depend on him for everything. Then you'll be a member and can hang out with us ladies around here.

Annabelle

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
South Pass Patty said:
That was easy Anna, now I can rebuke some of the falsehoods that ole'coot puts on hear
Patty.
Welcome to MO Mrs.. .. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts