Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my 10 year old daughter out for her first shoot with her new Stevens Favorite. She managed to get 25 rounds downrange before the deerflies drove us away. She really enjoyed it. I was hoping to leave her with some sort of 'legacy' before I croaked. Shooting and reloading are about the only interests I have to pass along. Grandson, one each, is only 1, but I am sure he will enjoy shooting, too.

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Well I can't think of a better legacy to leave her! Hope she enjoys it, and continues to want to shoot! I've got two, and one loves to shoot, the other doesn't.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Roundsworth....the most important task of your adult life. The shooting sports and/or the Right to Bear Arms is the one thing that differentiates us from the rest of the world. And I like being different from the rest of the world.

max

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Things like this stick in kids' minds - she will remember it for a long time! :D SW

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
That's a good one to start em on- a light weight single shot. Not many of the younger gals are interested in shooting- ya got a double blessin there...

However, I did see a severely body/nose/lips etc. pierced young lass of about 17 on a skateboard the other day :?

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

1 - 5 of 5 Posts