Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has probably been discussed, but i could not find the thread. Anyway, what year would a 336 with a serial number starting with 95xxxxx be? I know to subtract the first 2 digits from a hundred, but this is a NIB looking 336w. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
12,567 Posts
What do your parents think about you dating a Marlin? Could be a mixed marriage! ;D

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Halwg said:
What do your parents think about you dating a Marlin? Could be a mixed marriage! ;D

But, dad- I luuuuvvvvvsssss my marlin!!!! ;D

Thanx guys, my boss found him a sweet deal on gunbrokers and did not know how old it was. It is nice to have a supervisor that has the same interests as yourself.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Most Marlins I've know will go out with you -- even go home with you! -- if you flash enough cash...

·
Registered
162 Posts
My Marlins are a lot easier to date than my wife was. My Marlins never talk back, sit quietly in the safe until I want to take a trip to the range, they don't get jealous when I fondle another Marlin. Ohhhh! THAT kind of dating. Nevermind.

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
I've dated many Marlins but I'm married to a set of twin 35 LTD's ;D

·
Premium Member
3,003 Posts
Marlins are notoriously promiscuious and often carry the dreaded desease "MARLINITUS" So take it from a poor sap who had to learn the hard way."If you'r dating a Marlin,always carry some personal protection in your wallet,at least $3-400.00 should keep you clean and wholesome.
You only suffer if you don't buy it.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are also easier to accessorize. They will wear just about anything you put on them.

·
Registered
307 Posts
She'd have to be pretty!! ;)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mine is pretty well behaved until we get to the range. Then she is always shooting her mouth off.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
They can be finicky about what they eat too. Just give them "FAST" food..... cooked at home of course.

·
Premium Member
13,618 Posts
Jake said:
I've dated many Marlins but I'm married to a set of twin 35 LTD's ;D
I'm married to a twin. Ya gotta be careful sometimes, you can get em confused and that can make for more excitement than I can take. ;D Oh, you were talking about guns.........

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OH Yeah! were talking about guns.... unless you have a story or two to share. ;)

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Sure can get deep around here! Take care, John.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts