Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several days ago I received some 45-70 Dardas bullets from another MO member that had been in storage for several years. Unfortunately the lube had dried and became brittle on the bullets. I believe the MO member who sent me these was unaware of this and I don't find any blame with him. I believe he's a straight shooter. Well given that I had a large number of bullets that needed to be re-lubed, I wrote to Matt Dardas about the best method I could use in getting these lubed. Matt wrote back with the following:

"Would you be willing to ship those bullets back to me (I will provide the shipping label) and I will manufacture a 1,000 to replace those? I will need to have you pack them really tight and the flat rate box taped with filament tape. Otherwise, it will not survive the trip.
Give me a thumbs up and I will snail mail the shipping label to you. Just say yes and I will start on this Monday morning."

When a company stands behind it's product like Dardas, you can bet I'll continue to purchase from that company. I've been buying and shooting Dardas Bullets for several years and love them. From 357, to 45 LC, to 45-70 all great shooting bullets sized to fit every one of my barrels. Just wanted to let others on this forum know that Matt Dardas is one fine Gentlemen and to thank him for his generosity!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Although I have never had any direct contact with the company we have purchased, loaded and shot thousands of their .38 wadcutters. Their bullets represent a great value for the money and I keep going back for more of them.

Reactions: Triggerfinger

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I've used lots of his bullets in my .380's as well as my .38/.357. In fact, I'll most likely be ordering some more from him today. Good bullets, good prices, good guy.
GH1:)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I use dardas bullets in 45acp,9mm,44mag. very happy with them. talked to him once, when I started shooting cast. he lead me in the right direction. great guy!!

·
Super Moderator
8,054 Posts
I agree whole heartedly, matt is a pleasure to do business with. I have purchased 1000 of his 230 gr 45 acp bullets and will continue to buy from his company.

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
I have bought a LOT of Dardas bullets in a LOT of caibers, top notch company. I especially like they're 350gr bullets for my 45-70's and their 158gr LRNFP bullets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts