Marlin Firearms Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sigh... I have discovered my addiction has mutated... Now it isn't just Marlins siren call that I hear... I saw a Savage 24, .22lr over .410, in excellent condition... I picked it up, and didn't put it down. Then there was a 24C in .22lr over 20G, that looked sad... and it came home, too. It seems the 24C was lonely, as my only 20G, so there was this lovely 20G SxS looking damn cute... I swear I only glanced at it!
So I am fortunate that my beloved hasn't worked out what happened, I just tell her I'm cleaning up a shotgun, and test firing them. The boys kindly bought a gunsafe each, so we have enough to store everything (I fear my addiction has rubbed off on them)... So, I try and fight it, but to no avail. Hopefully I can intercept the mail with the new scope, and mounts, for the first Savage 24 (It shoots so nicely, I decided a 1-4 x 24 would suite it to perfection), before the cheese and kisses does!
Of course I probably won't mention the two new reloading presses, sitting under the bench, for a while, either.
MY excuse is that I am setting up for retirement... I decided all the rifles I had NOT purchased, when there were other priorities like kids, I can now afford... . Reloading means I can afford to keep shooting, and I have already paid for the components. Well, that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!! It is a finance in retirement thing (of course, retirement is a way off, the way things look!)!
Plus I have the time, and land, to work on, and test them.
Yes, every rifle has a different purpose.
No, I don't just need one.

·
Registered
498 Posts
This is all you need to install a new bullseye. They go in fairly easy with the proper tools.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts