Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,957 Posts
Uncle Alvah said:
I'm wondering what ever became of the Dali Lama from MarlinTalk. Did he migrate or is he missing in action??
He posts here & on Graybeard Outdoors.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
He posted a birthday greeting for me on Oct. 17. 8) I think I saw another post or two by him around that same time. :shock: Since "Shooter's Lounge" was closed he isn't posting much. :oops:

G

·
Don't knock a good thing guys. Greybeard told him to quit posting his dumcrap drivel or move on, he's pretty well ignored there. POWDERMAN. :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
:lol:

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Just remember the old proverbial saying.....Sometimes it is better to let sleeping dogs lie!!!

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
:twisted: People that ask too many questions about certain subjects need...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The guy never bothered me frankly. A little short on "meat and potato" type info maybe...
Hell, you folks ought to hang around some of the trapping boards if want to see some abrasive people....
Gunjunkie, I've not talked to you in a long time and when I do what happens? I get a kick in the nuts! :cry: And here I was just telling some folks about how warm and friendly them Pennsylvania folks are...man oh man,I never saw it coming. :shock: Now I got to call them back and correct myself......

·
Registered
264 Posts
luisyamaha is correct since the lounge was closed a professional troll hasn't the play pen that once was. Just breaks my heart too. Sadly enough it would seem a few groupies still exist, which is almost as sad as feeding that Welfare dynapoint ammo into any 22mag.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Uncle Alvah: Some subjects are like that.. he is one with me.. Didn't mean to scare ya ... Your welcome :lol:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
bowdog said:
Professional Troll

You mean somebody paid him to to dum stuff or paid him to go.???
No he meant is as the numbskull got his jollies by pissing peopel off. An average troll shows up for a while, stirs the pot and becomes bored and moves on.

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Quick!! Delete this thread before HE sees it.

Dave 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts