Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dads having his third heart surgery this year. Had his second yesterday, it didnt go well and there going to try again Monday. Please keep him in your prayers. My Dad is a deacon in our church, and trys to be a good man. Me and Mike have been rough on him at times, we were hard to handle and between the fights Ive been in. And the battles gunshots cuttings and such. I know we have worried him half to death. But he has handled it and us very well ;) Remember thinking of him like he was superman ,he was 6 foot 200lb with arms as big as trees. Even after I grew up and was alot bigger than him, he still could make the hair stand up on my neck, just looking over his glasses at me ;D Still could I guess, but yesterday he seemed so little. Anyway yall please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He is pretty tuff on his own, but with our help he cant lose. Thanks Randy,,

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
My prayers are sent and my thoughts are with you, your family, and your father Randy.

My father had the "over-the-glasses" look too. I understand ... ;).

bjm

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Randy, I am praying for his complete recovery and return to his family. Jesus will watch over him and you. Stay well and take it one day at a time. Marla

·
Registered
20,689 Posts
Prayers sent!

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
My prayers go out for your Dad Randy!!!Praying that the surgery goes well and that he has a quick recovery!!Will also be praying for you and your family!!!!

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Prayer's sent

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Prayer sent Brother!!! I'll pray for your Dad everyday! I'll also pray for your family in this difficult time!
Bob

·
Registered
180 Posts
Prayers sent for your dad from another Harley rider.

·
Premium Member
28,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys,Ill let yall know how it goes tomorrow. He was upbeat last night. Jokin and kidding with the doctor, and he was sitting up.Pitchy,I remember as a young boy,Dad doing doughnuts in the front yard on a XR750. Guess thats where I got it from ;) Randy,,

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Prayers sent Randy.

·
Super Moderator
16,351 Posts
Prayers sent

·
Premium Member
28,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dads still being kepted asleep, surgery took 7 and a half hours.Im going up there in a bit,Randy,,

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Good deal Randy I hope the surgery went well keep us posted on it and let us know how he is doing!!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Continuing to pray.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts