Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marlin collectors,
Sadly because of a divorce(mine,after 30yrs),I'm selling aprox.75 Marlin shotguns and rifles---"NO HIGH DOLLAR,ENGRAVED"items,but some nice ones for a starting collection. "Tom Mix Special".22, .410 lever shotgun,mdl47.22 , 20ga,16ga single trigger,and several 12ga mdl 90s---hate to move them,but----- oh,the divorce is final--just need to put some money back in the bank. [email protected]

·
Registered
688 Posts
After 30 years! Crap.

Well, if you must, make a list you can e-mail to folks.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Sadly because of a divorce(mine,after 30yrs), [email protected][/quote]

sorry~people sometimes change!....but the good news is, Marlins DON'T change...sell some now, and when you get in a better $$ situation, then you can start buying them back! i have over the years sold/out 2 times......hopefully this buy back time will be for good! :wink:
post a listing if you would, we'll see what we can do......i haven't figer'd out WHAT i collect.....i think i just want one of everything! :shock:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Tallend Marlin SALE

Hi Fellas,
I called him several days ago and he (TOM) has some nice Marlins that alot of people probably need or want. I bought a 219 Zipper and got empty brass in the deal. Very nice man that needs some help.He's out there in Indiana.All that he has is original or he has it stated as a reblue or different sight etc.etc.I know of a 356ER,375,92s,93,94s,pumps and
modern type levers.Shotguns. Just e-mail him and he'll send you a list of guns and prices ask for pictures.

:D 8) :D 8) :D 8) :D
SpikeMaster49

·
Registered
159 Posts
I am really tempted to email him for a list. I just have got to stop buying Marlins for a little while until my bank accounts recover! :lol: :? :roll:

·
Banned
461 Posts
The 336ER is gone. I got lucky and drove over to his house and grabbed it up. He has quite a nice collection of guns and his description of them is pretty accurate. Tom's pretty much calling them as they are and has let me know over the phone of their quality and if any imperfections. He knows his guns. I plan on going back for more as soon as I can get the chance and if he has any left. Man am I going to be broke! :oops:

·
Super Moderator
15,945 Posts
tallend said:
Marlin collectors,
Sadly because of a divorce(mine,after 30yrs),I'm selling aprox.75 Marlin shotguns and rifles---"NO HIGH DOLLAR,ENGRAVED"items,but some nice ones for a starting collection. "Tom Mix Special".22, .410 lever shotgun,mdl47.22 , 20ga,16ga single trigger,and several 12ga mdl 90s---hate to move them,but----- oh,the divorce is final--just need to put some money back in the bank. [email protected]
Single trigger SxS, O/U? or Single Shot?

·
Registered
528 Posts
I tried to buy the Tom Mix from him for almost a year,I dont think he really wants to sell them.I e-mailed and got a responce from someone else who gave me his e-mail and phone #.i talked to him on the phone once,got all the info on the gun.I e-mailed him and didn't hear back for a long time as to the shipped price on the gun.Then one day out of the blue I heard from him in an e-mail.I called his number and left him a message to call or e-mail me his info so I could send him a M.O. and a sighned ffl for the gun,I never heard another thing from him.I would guess he's just playing with divorce lawyers to make it look good;I dont think they are really for sale..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts