Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just mounted a new Leupold 2-7 x 28 Rim fire scope on my CZ 455 .22WMR. 1st shot hit 6" target a few clicks and it bulls eyed on 2nd shot. Put up this target and shot 5 rd group with CCI ammo off the hood of the truck padded with a jacket at 80yds, She's really going to be good off a bench rest, cant wait! IMG_8156.JPG

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
She's a beaut! I am a self admitted CZ nut. All of mine are just fantastic examples of quality craftsmanship for a fair price. Nice shootin! Hopefully you've got a good stock of ammo for her.

·
Premium Member
All kinds. Enamored of their mechanisms!
11,361 Posts
Love those low-to-bore-axis mounted scopes. One SWEET package. I've a Chinese CZ452 knockoff .22lr training rifle made in '66, mint, and she shoots way better than I. AC

·
Registered
278 Posts
Very nice ! Can't go wrong with a CZ .

·
Registered
240 Posts
I agree, CZ makes a accurate rifle! Love that scope too! GOOD choice!

CW

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Oh, oh, can we share pictures of CZs now?!?

Here is my favorite rifle in the world. A lowly .22 LR. Hand crafted in Czechoslovakia by folks that know OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP. Might not beat an Anschutz but for the money I think it's one of the best long arms on the market.
My 452 Lux:

My crappy group using a Williams FP/TK aperture at 25 yards from a rest:

A nice close up of that ugly aperture:

I had a 3-9x40 on it before and the groups at 50 meters were just AMAZING but I'm forcing myself to learn aperture with this rifle while my eyes are still relatively young :) I know that's a pretty pathetic group for 25 yards but I'm working on it! This rifle is way more accurate than I will ever be and it's just a sheer JOY to operate. CZ is a great company making fantastic guns for their price range. I love 'em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts