1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I used BKL mounts, I like them alot.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I didn't scope mine, but I would like Ty said buy the best go with BKL .

G

·
Millett rings work well on the American CZ also. You gotta watch that Ty fella...he buys the expensive stuff. LOL

Good Day

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi

My rifle had CZ rings on it when purchased. I didn't like them, took them back for credit, bought BKL 257. Why?, I didn't like the screw driver set up, and preferred Allen head set screws plus the CZ rings were twice the price.

DG

KyBlue51 said:
Those of you who own this rifle: did you order the CZ scope rings for it? Any info appreciated. 8)

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
I paid $6 for a set of Simmons rings, which have allen heads, for all screws. They work great. I also have a set of Millets that were $18, but I didn't use them. I may change to the Millets when I change from the 3x9 scope, to the 6x24 mildot scope I have ordered. The Millets are the high style, so if I need more clearance I'll go with them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have Burris .22 Deluxe Rings - High, 420076 w/ a Bushnell Banner 4-12 X 40 AO on my 452 American .22lr. Works for me.

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Got my 6-24x44mm mildot scope today, and had to put the Millett high rings on to clear the barrel. They really grip the rib, and they do allow for some windage adjustment in the rings, if necessary. I'll sight it in next weekend, and see how they work.

G

·
Sasquatch, I paid $319.99 in June of 2002 for the rifle. I ordered it sight unseen from a local sporting goods store. The scope was $109.99 and the rings were $24.99. I'm happy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sasquatch, forgot to log in.
- Vic

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sasquatch, the last time I went to the range, I managed to get 3 or 4 five shot groups you could cover with a dime. That was last fall, 50 yds, front rest, rear bags, on the bench. There was no wind. I usually don't do that well, but that's me, not the rifle.
- Vic

·
Super Moderator
12,250 Posts
Mine has Millet angle-lock rings which have worked really well for me.

·
Banned
1,569 Posts
The Leupold Center Split .22 rings will work just fine. I got mine at Walmart for about $12.00.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts