Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had committed to make a custom tooled leather cuff and sling as part of the drive for Ula’s liver replacement. JimboNC was more than generous, won the auction, and sent the money, and also asked that we re-sell the items and put the proceeds toward the same drive, as opposed to him taking possession of the items he won.
So… I would like to make someone a cuff and sling of their choosing. I’m going to set the price at $150.00. The purchaser can pay directly to their fundraiser page http://gfwd.at/1nH6mjd, and Steve will let me know, or to me and Steve will confirm when he gets it from me.
I’m pretty much open to design choices. Preferably a design that I have done in the past, but if someone is feeling adventuresome, I’d be willing to spend a little more time and try something new since it is for a good cause.
If someone is interested, but not familiar with my work, please let me know what might interest you and I can add some photos of similar previous cuffs

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another example for fun.
Buffalo.JPG DSC03159.JPG

Reactions: msharley

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Payment has been made today directly to Ula's fund. A big thank you to Terry for generously donating his time, materials an talent for this important fund drive.
Bill

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you sir.

Reactions: MidBigWest

·
Premium Member
15,448 Posts
:congrats:

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The items have been delivered and Bigdog357 is satisfied, so this can be moved to the All Items Sold section.
Thanks Bigdog357

Reactions: MidBigWest
1 - 8 of 8 Posts