Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Muzzle control at all times especially under stress. At least their house looked like it was concrete which would offer some resistance to Molotovs and stones.

Reactions: Golphin

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
The 'protesters' broke through a locked metal gate. Then they met the McCloskeys with guns. The Media won't tell you that, and they have edited the video so the broken gate doesn't show. I saw an earlier unedited video.

This is not only deceptive reporting, it's criminal obstruction. The Media is our enemy as sure as the rioters, ANTIFA, and BLM. The Media needs to be prosecuted along with the other criminals. Somebody's gonna get an eye poked out soon. It's building up to a lethal encounter. They didn't listen to my Mother.

Be aware of the dangers. Check your State Law as it pertains to Castle Doctrine.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I heard the police are considering charging the "Protesters". According an article I read, they not only broke the chain on the gate, they told the McCloskeys that they were going to kill their dog and burn down their house. It also stated that some of them had guns, and the McCloskeys didn't get their guns out until they saw that.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Dunno if the link will work. I tried to put this on fecesbook and the link was blocked. If it works you will see antifa for what it really is by their own admission. A communist attempt to take over the country. I have to ask, why isn't anything being done about this?

North Texas
Embedded links and pics of the enemy at source. You best get your crap together yesterday: they're organized, we are not.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/20...group-declares-everywhere-a-battlefield/

Reactions: miket156
1 - 9 of 9 Posts