Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had surgery on my neck almost 4 years ago and had a three level fusion done.While the fusion was successful the surgeon cut good nerves that has left me with constant chronic neck pain.I am asking for the Lord to do the miracle I so need to deliver me from this pain that has changed my life and not for the better.Tired of taking pain pills and spasm pills as this pain just wears me out.Am hurting so bad right now the reason I am asking for deliverance from this pain.I am a strong believer in Jesus and what he did for us on the cross and believe he can heal me but it has been hard I have to admit.Got a young teenager and sometimes just cant do everything with my man I want because of the pain.So any prayers are so much appreciated! Mike

·
Premium Member
16,818 Posts
We extend our prayers to you

Reactions: vaslugger

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Prayers sent from the Gabbard's. Once my ex-wife was having neck problems resulting from surgery. She was still having some problems so I sudjested one night at church for her to go forward to the elders of the church and request open prayer for her neck. She did so and about a month later she was saying she had another ailment. I told her you already know what you need to do. She said that stuff doesn't work. I told her well I haven't heard you complain about your neck lately. I don't know if she got her prayer request or not cause. She said I was her problem. Maybe she did cause not long after she was gone. I thank God every day for the Wife I have now cause she shares the same degree of faith I have in my Savior Jesus Christ.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Prayers and Best Wishes sent.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Prayers on the way. Just last Sunday at Church I was standing near the door after services talking to Ben the preacher. Just about every one was gone except us and Miss Gladys, an elderly widow who is a member of our small Church. she came hobbling over to us on her cane and told us her neck was really hurting and had been for a week or so. I carry my anointing oil in my bib le case and asked her if she would like us to pray for her. She said yes, so I put a goodly amount of the oil on her neck where it hurt and we layed hands on her and prayed for her. Within seconds she said she felt a warm sensation where her neck had been hurting and then the pain was completely gone. she asked me what was in the oil and I told her it was nothing but plain old olive oil that had been prayed over and blessed in Jesus name.

Jas 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed
sins, they shall be forgiven him.

If all else fails read and follow the instructions.

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Prayers Sent!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks so much for the prayers folks!I appreciate it more than you know.This pain unfortunately put me on disability and cost me my job of 27 years that I dearly loved as they were having layoffs for several months and got me while I was trying to heal.I am 57 and want to get back in the workforce so bad.I have lifted weights for over 40 years and I still do but can only lift light weights as to heavy causes way to much pain.Have not hunted in 4 years as the cold weather makes the pain much worse and I have hunted since I was 12 and something I truly enjoyed.Still shoot guns with my son as he also loves to fish and hunt and he is a blessing from the Lord just like Psalm 127 says they are!Living in a hotel right now as I sold my house and am now searching for another home to buy.Life has been difficult for the past few months but I am believing the Lord for better days to come.Thanks so much folks for the prayers as it is truly appreciated more than you know! Mike

·
Registered
21,089 Posts
Prayers sent!

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Mike my brother you will be in my prayers May Our Lord and Saviour heal you from the pain!!! May God Bless

·
Premium Member
17,107 Posts
Hey Mike,

Prayer sent.

Later, Mark

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.