Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I bought my 336 RC 35 Remington it has been sighting in the safe crying. Yes that's right it has ben crying and sniveling something about being an only child. It was to the point that I was starting to get embarrassed when I had any one of my buddies in the "Man Cave". I just quit going out their for a beer with anyone it was that bad.

Well I finally had enough of it last night and made a drastic decision. I bought the 35 Remington a bigger brother. Yes that's right out of the kindness of my heart I got a Marlin 444. I sure hope this keeps him happy not sure what I would get next.......er I mean what I would do next time.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
You are a good man to buy your 35 a companion. Now answer me this..... Why do you have a picture of my wife as your avatar? :wink:

Doc

·
Premium Member
15,421 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Congrats on a great choice of partners for your 35. Next partner? Maybe a Model 39A in 22 LR? Or go hog wild and get a 336 Texan straight stock 30-30. Yeah, now we're talkin!

Ron

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
Congrats, glad to hear you done the right thing to Shut'em Up!!!
I've had the same problem before to, just keep bringing home new ones and you won't have the problems anymore!!!
If I were you I'd get an 1895CB next to keep them All in line!!!

Good Luck
BloodGroove4570

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Congrats, they do make good safe-mates... :biggrin:
Enjoy...

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Glad you found your .35 a companion!!!!

·
Registered
20,306 Posts
Congrats! How 'bout some pics?

·
Registered
9,156 Posts
Nice move on a new family member for the 35, now just don't make her jealous and only take the 444 out to dance. Congrats to you! DP

·
Registered
569 Posts
I love me a nice 444! Now I'm just waiting to see the pix! Congrats on your new addition!

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
I love a happy ending! :rofl:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Please don't put a lonely Marlin in the gun safe with a Remington. We all know what happens if you cross a Marlin with a Remington.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
My 450 was lonely, so I added my 35! They make a happy couple.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts