Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been wanting to do this for a while and i like the way the pistol grip feels better and a better cheek weld for me. added a9mmfans custom butcuff and i think im ready to shoot again. :)

those cuffs he makes are some of the best i seen and the craftsmanship is amazing. ill be getting a sling from his also.

enough of me talkin here is some before and after pics.

NOTE: if you click the pics they enlarge

BEFORE
Gun Rifle Shotgun Air gun Airsoft gun

AFTER :)
Gun Rifle Airsoft gun Air gun Shotgun
Gun Metal
Footwear Carving Boot

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
Very Nice! :congrats:........I'm partial to straight grips but I like the new PG colored lam's.

Yeah 9mmfan's leather is Goood Stuff, Top Notch for sure! :tee:

Enjoy
BloodGroove4570

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
Looks really good, and I like that Cuff too!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Nice job. I really want to do this too. I'm more comfortable with my 336 pistol grips than the straight on my GG. I came close to trading a while back but couldn't part with my original walnut stock. Maybe I'll buy a new laminate stock and just keep both. Where did you get your stock and lever? Was there anything else to it other than trading out parts? Thanks. Glad you are happy with it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice job. I really want to do this too. I'm more comfortable with my 336 pistol grips than the straight on my GG. I came close to trading a while back but couldn't part with my original walnut stock. Maybe I'll buy a new laminate stock and just keep both. Where did you get your stock and lever? Was there anything else to it other than trading out parts? Thanks. Glad you are happy with it.
nc everything lined right up. Switched out the lower tang for a pistol grip tang.

Got the stocks here off the forum and the tang from gunbroker. Just search marlin 1895. They have stocks on there too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.