·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
interesting

·
Premium Member
10,522 Posts
JEEEZZZ, Erik, I think you missed your calling..............You sure your last name isn't Clancey?
That's darn good fictional reading.................It might not be fiction for long, though..........

Tom

·
Contributing Member
11,645 Posts
Tomray said:
JEEEZZZ, Erik, I think you missed your calling..............You sure your last name insn't Clancey?
That's darn good fictional reading.................It might not be fiction for long, though..........

Tom
Thank you very much Tom. I'll try to knock out some more soon. Sitting at the PC is still a struggle and I can't do it for more than 10-15min's and then need an hour or two break (and ice packs) so it's kind of slow going. ;D

·
Registered
25,054 Posts
I like it.. once your done we will prune it to just the story and sticky it.. locked..

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
I'm eagely awaiting the next chapter, but it will have to be after I get home from the Florida Marlinowners gathering. So far it's very good, and I wish I could write fiction so well.

·
Premium Member
28,803 Posts
Son!!! Your doing great,Got me wanting more, and I got 500 miles to do before Im home!LOL.Friend' Im with ya to the end..But dont over do.Man can hurt himself with all that fancy writin!! Gunrunner,,,

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Thats some good writing.I hope you don't get us hooked and than charge us $6.99 to finish it because I think we would pay, because it is that good so far. JD

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Erik,
I ever see anything at Barnes & Noble written by "Eli Chaps", I'm buying. Great job. Keep it coming.
Bob

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Erik, doggone it! I have things to do and here I am captive and held hostage by all this good reading.

Reminds me of a Louis L'Amour novel, can't wait till I get to the next chapter to find out what happened.

Keep up the good work, some day I can tell my friends; I've sat and chatted with Eli Chaps on the MO site........ real nice fella to visit with. :D

·
Super Moderator
7,707 Posts
Very good Eric. looking forward to the rest of the story.

·
Premium Member
2,018 Posts
Come on we are waiting. You have us drooling already for more. This is going to be good. Very good indeed Erik.

·
Super Moderator
12,095 Posts
Very cool Mr Chaps!

·
Super Moderator
7,707 Posts
JasonTrice said:
Im Hooked!, Is there anyone on MO's that is a book publisher? :)

Don't know about A publisher but it seems we have A writer here!!!!!! ;D

·
Premium Member
13,210 Posts
Erik if you ever decide to right a book let me know because I will definitely buy it!!! I am hooked on this one I can't wait till the next chapter!!! You definitely have some writing skills....Awesome job!!!!

1 - 20 of 101 Posts