Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a pawn shop today and saw a old 35 rem marlin with a serial # that started J then either 1 or l couldnt tell which it was , there was also a model made in 1977, and on that I think was a 1973 one all in 35 rem. All of these were under $200. They also had a centinial edition winchester 30-30 I think they were asking $399 for that. This shop does not take care of their guns they were all lumped into a couple of old military style lock up racks. These guns were dinged up some of them had dinged up stocks and bad refinishing jobs might need to replace some of the stocks. Some had visible freckling rust on the outside. Next week I get paid and I am going to buy a 35 rem from a local pawn shop. I hate to see these guns treated like this after I get mine I would be happy to relay the shop info of some shops in my area that have some that you guys might want. After being on this sight a while I realize you guys are die hards and would refinish these guns and give them good homes. I dont know if these shops are willing to ship guns or not I will just give you the store phone number and you guys can handle it from there I wont tell them about this Website and I wont let them know that I am sending people there way just in case they try to raise the prices on you guys.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts