Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the NM State match is gone and will not be reinstated.

If we can get 6 volunteers I will apply to NRA Silhouette Department for 3 Approved Tournaments. Cowboy Lever Action on June 29, Pistol Caliber Lever Action June 30, Smallbore Lever Action. July 1, Have tentative agreement from the Silhouette Department and Whittington Center based on a firm application.

Matches will be unsquadded individual 40 shot matches. No advance registration, 4 matches per day 12 competitors per match 48 maximum. Registration opened at a fixed time day of match. If we get a large turn out we may be able to run a 5th match.

Volunteers would need to be at WC on June 28. So far have myself and one more, plus a few that have indicated interest. 4 more firm are needed. If a few people are near W/C it would be a big help making advance arrangements. We can run the line with 3 people one calling one recording scores one in charge of target setting. 6 allows volunteers to shoot the match, take breaks, relief etc.

Real simple no prizes no score keepers competitors sign the adjacent shooters scorecard, would try to get target setters but no guaranteed setters. Handicapped shooters would be accommodated. Match fees would be set to cover expenses with all excess to Whittington center Volunteers shoot free

If interested let me know, Monday the 18th is about the deadline

Boats

[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts