Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents,

I have been made aware that one of our new members is going to Iraq for the next year or so.

Please join me in well wishes, prayers for his safety, and thanks for service to our country.

Chronsic, here's to you my friend, stay safe.

SS

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Head Down

Chin Up

:D

Take it to 'em!

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Stay safe, we pray for our troops daily as we have quite a number of friends over there. Mostly(smile when you say that) jarheads. :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
Hooo rahhhh, be safe, god bless, will add you to the prayer list.

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
Hope all goes well during your time overseas, we pray for a fast and safe return.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you very much!

I appreciate the kind words, thoughts and prayers. Im lucky enough to have a great career in a great Army and i'm looking forward to taking the fight to the enemy over there - so we never have to do it over here!
my one small regret it that it looks like i will miss the next couple hunting seasons!!!! But, to make up for it, I did a great bear hunt in Alberta last month and shot a monster blackie - with an 1895SS of course.
I will be with you for a few more months and will remain on the net until then - so keep educating me!

V/R,

MAJ C.W. Chronis
US ARMY

·
Registered
431 Posts
I believe in what you are doing over there. America was made to make democracy. That's what is ultimately going to bring peace to the world.
I truly wish I was going with you. I'm just sore, slow old fart now.

·
Administrator
23,793 Posts
Take a few scalps for us were behind you 100%. It seems like it is working well over there, us starting a democracy over there is getting all of the terrorists from all over invading Iraq and keeping them off US soil. Does seem the way it's working and working well. Meanwhile take care and come back safe. Drop us a line or two now and then to let us know how you are. Swany aka Rev. Edwin H. Swanson God bless you and God speed your return.

·
Banned
41 Posts
Blast a few terrorist thugs for me and if you run across that Alzarwi dude definately put a bullet between his eyes.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
Re: Thank you very much!

chronisc said:
my one small regret it that it looks like i will miss the next couple hunting seasons!!!!
There's no "closed season" on terrorists. Take'em out buddy !

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Best wishes. Be safe.

And Thank You.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Best of Luck Maj... remember the link,, you may get to stop in at times.. and get your Brothers in Arms to come say hello as well.. WE ARE ALL PROUD OF ALL OF YOU FOR DOING A SERVICE TO OUR NATION.. YOUR SACRIFICES ARE MANY, AND REWARDS FEW.. ..

·
Registered
562 Posts
I have great admiration and respect for all you military men who do your duty to preserve our safety, remaining freedoms, and way of life. I wouldn't trade one of your lives for the whole population of the Middle East. But what you will be doing over there is keeping them from bringing it home to us over here. Now give `em hell soldier!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts