Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nice description...??? I think I'd have a hard time buying from someone that confused about something he was trying to sell.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
It has the rare side bullet eject I think 72 was the first year for that

I'm STILL rolling on the floor laughing!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Details:

Make: WINCHESTER ??? ???
Model: 336
Caliber: 30/30
Barrel Length: 20"
Finish:BLUE
Condition: GOOD

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Gentlemen, In his recap he did call it a Winchester. I have gone back four times trying to see where he said the rifle had the rare side eject first offered in 1972. I don't see it, Perhaps the poor guy is getting old and having a little trouble getting his facts together. Otherwise, he shows what it is, depicts the trouble, and the rifle would likely make either a good project gun or make a shooter to someone on a tight budget as is. So far the price is not bad. He did offer it at a minuscule start and has no reserve.

As an aside, I am one of the lucky ones. My fingerprints have never rusted a gun, but a lot of people can touch a blue steed model and rust seems to occur overnight. At my age, I prefer mercy over justice for my indescretions. Good day, jack

·
Registered
308 Posts
Jack you are being way too serious about this.Just havin a little fun over his ad.Besides he has over 700 sales on Gunbroker time for him be a little more professional.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
The price is right if you can get it for that but I believe that this is one of those "let the buyer beware" kind of sales.

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
Maybe he's crazy like a fox---he does have 12 bids on it.

·
Registered
550 Posts
The more info you list.........even the wrong info...........the more likely it is to come up with a search. He is actually being smart. Lookin for a winchester, I have a 30-30 Marlin for sell cheap. Lookin for a 36, I have a 336 for sell cheap.

Ya can't sell it to some who can't find it. ;) ;D

John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts