Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if the pricing on this Camp 9 trigger/mag housing is an error or not, but if it isn't I'm gonna start parting out rifles. I thought when the prices for the Camp 45's went north of 1K it was amazing?

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm sure it's not in error, but there's no way it'll get a bid with a $975 start price.

·
Registered
29 Posts
haha....ya, i have bought from him. he's o.k...... i think thats a little Gbroker trick...... if someone wants an item, outside of Gbroker, you just raise the price to an unreasonable amount, and then...viola, it is still around when the buyer wants it. It was 175 before the "interested party"......

·
Registered
51 Posts
haha....ya, i have bought from him. he's o.k...... i think thats a little Gbroker trick...... if someone wants an item, outside of Gbroker, you just raise the price to an unreasonable amount, and then...viola, it is still around when the buyer wants it. It was 175 before the "interested party"......
It's got to be something like this. For that kind of money a guy could almost buy two of the camp 9s listed on GB right now.

·
Registered
702 Posts
an interesting observe of which likely many camp 9 owners are aware is that s&w 3rd gen and some 2nd gen 9mm semi-autos swap mags, and these pistols are regarded as one of the better 9mms. mind - I didn't say 'best'.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts