Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
skmarsh77 said:
I'm in beats talkin to the wife about her cooking shows.
LMAO....I think our wives must be sisters!!! ;D ;D

·
Registered
361 Posts
Have the owner, admins, and mods ever talked about putting a chat room on the website. Only registered members can use it, not everyone that would find it doing a web search.
I have a little bit of exp with them, and I know you will have to pay for one, but now the cost can vary pretty big. If you chose a smaller one your cost will be down but only 5-10 to maybe 20 people can be on it at one time. and all of this was 15 to 20 years ago, so I am sure a lot has changed.
If the owner or owners, admins, and mods are up for it, I would be glad to help by donating a certain % of the full cost, given it's not outrageous,lol.
and I am guessing here but I might think others would donate to it also. Just kinda spitballing here.
If anyone wants to get serious and needs the help, please PM me and I'll do what I can. Remember I am retired,lol. I think it would really help people with problems on their guns, not to mention the friendships it would bring onto the website, and it would help in many more ways also.
Well it's getting late and I'm getting tired, so I'll stop here.
Let me know if anything comes of this please.
Take care all, and God Bless.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good plan. Some nights I am jumping between this website, gunbroker, texasguntrader and the tv. I occasionally have been known to commit to watching a movie with family and end up sitting on this website thinking what my next rifle should be.

Reactions: BloodGroove4570

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Please, look at it.............. Yahoo has taken away the chat rooms............. used to chat in the wilderness, hunting rooms.........

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
I keep this site open on my lap top all night while I'm watching tv going back and forth between here and gunbroker and ebay. I think a chat room is a great idea.

Me as well .
I dont have cable but watch videos on line and look at the posts here and am trying to stay away from gunbroker

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Im down with the chat room
One of the sites I visit has a way for members to actual speak to one and other its called team speak

·
Premium Member
3,457 Posts
I think I could be a part of a chay room,
Never been one before ..

·
Banned
20,300 Posts
Might just work!

·
Premium Member
3,457 Posts
Might be better than sitting in front of the boob tube . or shoveling snow :ahhhhh:

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
I also would like to see a chat room, but are we actually too big to have one? We have many, many members here online all at the same time.

I've only been on a few, and all were interesting and informative, but too many made it a little confusing. We would sometimes have 3 conversations going on at once, and these were at much smaller places.

Bill

·
Banned
970 Posts
agree with this

I also would like to see a chat room, but are we actually too big to have one? We have many, many members here online all at the same time.

I've only been on a few, and all were interesting and informative, but too many made it a little confusing. We would sometimes have 3 conversations going on at once, and these were at much smaller places.

Bill

1 - 20 of 29 Posts