Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My most recent training and certification was the completion of a 3 month course for a certified nursing assistant (CNA). The course was held in Maine and completed in January of this year. I also had training as a hospital corpsman and preventive medicine technician (90's) in the Navy. Most of my experience was as an inspector (preventive med. tech and USDA inspector) and, that is why I took the CNA course recently-to update my training. Plant I was stationed at closed and nothing local for my level as inspector.

I am looking for work as a private duty companion and caregiver on the Westside or in the Mandarin area of Jacksonville, Florida. Nights,weekends, overnights and some live-in 24 hour shifts will be considered. Of course I am available days. My minimum is 4 hours. Services include: assistance with bathing, dressing, client laundry, eating, lite meal prep, meds reminders, ambulation (walking), bathroom assistance, occasional transportation for errands such as meds pick-up and grocery shopping and companionship. Any questions, please Private message me thru this site.

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
If you happen out to Wyoming, its likely I can offer you a job at our LTC nursing facility.
Florida is...well...so wet an' stuff.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Believe me, Jacksonville is not one of my favorite places to live. Would love to get out of this city! Waiting for my husband to retire. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m also a Nurse looking for personal responsibility work; where do I discover tasks, & where can I publish my availability?
is there any breastfeeding assistant tasks start for someone with a season encounter but I’m not certified?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts