Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
All kinds. Enamored of their mechanisms! Worked as an engineering
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not in too great of condition. Complete, pages are yellowing like all old Gun Digest books. Sold for $7.95 then - about $60.00 in today's money. This book is a trip down memory lane. I will donate the postage for USPS media to the 50 United States. Let the auction run 'til Saturday, midnight, or when I check it Sunday morning. Bid her up folks, its for a great cause. My kindest regards, AC

Attachments

·
Premium Member
All kinds. Enamored of their mechanisms! Worked as an engineering
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK! I'm starting the bidding at $5.00.

What are y'all waiting for? This is a great cause. Over 400 pages of history, technology and information.

My kindest regards, AC

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
All I can say about this book/edition, is that it is GREAT! My similar copy is well worn, used, faded, and a little tattered, but it remains the "go to" book for all kinds of questions on ammunition. It is a phenomenal reference, with obsolete cartridges explained in the same detail that the more common remaining cartridges used worldwide are... lots of tables, manufacturer's data, schematics, definitions, references, etc. You are not wrong in bidding for this reference! good luck and shoot straight, gewehr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.