Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Cute grandson you got there!!! My daughter has that exact same rifle!!!!

Reactions: lever addict

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Off to a good start! Next it'll be a Savage Rascal, or a Cricket. Personally, after buying a cricket for my grand daughter's, and then checking over the Savage Rascal, (I wish I would have known about the Rascal prior). It has the appearance of being much better built.

Reactions: lever addict

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
I bought Red Ryders for each of my grandchildren at birth--regular for the boys and pink for the girls.

·
Registered
419 Posts
My father and Grandfather started me out with my great grandfather's Remington Model 6 rolling block in 22lr when i was 4 years old. My father said I did so well that he went out and bought me my Glenfield model 10.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My father and Grandfather started me out with my great grandfather's Remington Model 6 rolling block in 22lr when i was 4 years old. My father said I did so well that he went out and bought me my Glenfield model 10.
I bought a Model 81DL the week he was born and gave it to my son-in-law to keep for him. When he gets old enough we're going to cut the butt stock down to his size and will glue it back when he gets bigger. Meanwhile my s-i-l is using it. He can't believe the accuracy of a "old" rifle like that.:biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.