Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was at one of the local candy stores today an saw abucch of marlins,1894 in 357 for $525,an 1986 marlin cs in 30-30 with bushnell for $400.the 357 is mighty tempting but i think i will pass for now.but i did get a chance to look over a new browning BLR 7mm08,im sorry but i think they are a piece of crap.my ruger 10-22 has more weight too it,the stock fell hollow an just the overall feeling of it was just teerible.i know alot of people love these guns but you have to be out of youre mind to pay $700 bucks for one of these.i dont think they are even in the same league as our marlins are.ill keep buying my marlins an rossi m92 for lever action duties.no thanks browning.sorry if i afended anyone that owns these guns.i just cant believe the price for this kind of gun.
have a good day all.
Kawie

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
We all be different, makes the world go round. ;) I got 14 Marlin levers, 6 rossi levers and 2 BLR's, it's all good my friend. DP

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i guess youre right DP but the price was enough to gag me :eek:.i guess to me i just dont think they are up to the marlin standards to me.and its youre fault that im going to be adding the rossi 92 in 454 casull ;D
Kawie

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
;D ;D ;D I repeat, it's all good. Get ready for a nice ride with the 454 ;). DP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts