Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
morning everybody, well i had the camp 9mm carbine and with the irs money i had gone and brought
a s&w 5904 9mm pistol to go with my carbine. so far i have brought 9 magazines for both.
some 10 rounds , some 15 round, one 17 round, and one 20 round magazines.
this could do me for awhile..
the carbine and the pistol shoots great.

well, i didn't stop there, i ended-up buying a s&w m&p 9mm compact pistol.
this is the pistol that takes 15 round mags. i got two 15 round mags.
i will be buying another 15 or 17 round mag soon.
i brought the m&p pistol at my local pawnshop, it is in great shape, haven't fire much.
it came with all the extra grips and stuff. no box. so i found one on ebay and order-it.

Have anybody heard about the fbi is shutting-down the background check for 30 days.
this to keep people from buying more guns.. well this is enough for now.. stay safe out there..:smokin:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats on the 5904.......I've been searching for 5906.915 or910 to go with my Camp 9.

All gun shops are shut down due to COVID 19 here in Massachusetts so I have not heard about the FBI background checks being down

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
I haven't heard about any background check shut down here in Idaho. As far as the Camp 9, I have an S&W 459 that we've had for over 3 decades that makes a nice companion to the Camp 9.

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Contrary to opinion you can have too many magazines. It's just really hard to unless you own a gun store.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I bought three used 15 round S&W mags for my camp 9 for $20 in the last half hour of a gun show. They were the only things left on the guy's table and he didn't want to take them home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts