Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a camp 9 back in the day that I traded to my father for a TV (I know, dumb move). Hopefully I get it back someday....:biggrin:

But, he is always on the lookout for some magazines. He also has a Smith and Wesson 915 handgun and they share. I cannot for the life of me find anything besides 10 rounders. I want to get him a couple magazines for fathers day.

Does anyone have a source for 15 rounders?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I don,t want to Hijack the thread but I was wondering if there is a good source for any Camp 45 high capacity Mags

·
Registered
27 Posts
I know the original magazine holds about 15, but I'm sure that no ones selling those. I recall a modification that can be done to fit Glock magazines.

·
Premium Member
12,160 Posts
I know the original magazine holds about 15, but I'm sure that no ones selling those. I recall a modification that can be done to fit Glock magazines.
If you could do that you would have about any size magazine avalible. Something worth looking into.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Cant remember where I saw it. It was either on this forum.... (or another). I recall that one guy was able to do it and kinda kept the process a "secrect". IIRC someone in the thread outed the procedure.. It involves a mod to the receiver that can be a disaster if not done correctly.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I don,t want to Hijack the thread but I was wondering if there is a good source for any Camp 45 high capacity Mags
10 round magazines work for me:

Chip McCormick Custom

Remember that if you have a magazine disconnect in your Camp 45 the magazines need to have a "square" notch on the top back of the magazine not a "U". Look at a stock 1911 45 ACP magazine.

Camp 45 mags that work-dont work.jpg

The magazine on the right is the "U".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts