Marlin Firearms Forum banner

camp 45 trigger assembly

865 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  phil conrad 
#1 ·
I have a camp 45 that has a broken trigger assembly. Does any one know where one can be purchased. If possible I would like the whole unit. thanks

#2 ·
Well, if you mean the housing, I was able to buy mine from Numrich, Firearm Parts & Accessories | Military Surplus | Numrich Gun Parts. I looked for the 45 and they show this:

Trigger Guard, Old Style - Not Cut for Bolt Hold Open Gun Parts | 405880 | Numrich Gun Parts

But that is the old style; (depends on what you have).

Now they also show one for the Camp 9, and hopefully someone will know whether they can be interchanged? But they have both old and new listed for the 9.

Trigger Guard, New Style (Used Round Mag Catch - Not Included) Gun Parts | 1443520 | Numrich Gun Parts

#4 ·
Hey Phil....Numrich used to sell complete assemblies but they've been sold out for years now. Marlin no longer produces or sells any Camp parts at all. The only parts left are what you can find for sale on the internet. Sorry to hear about your broken Camp....a Camp 45 in good condition (85% +) is worth $700 and up.....

Your only real hope is to locate the individual parts that are broken, and then either reassemble the trigger group yourself, or pay a gunsmith to do it. Selling your rifle as-is most likely going to result in an unhappy ending for you (financially speaking).....

Wish I could offer better news, but owning a Camp is an object lesson in scrounging these days......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.