Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm leaving for Alaska tomorrow as long as I can survive the airplane ride. (Tubby I have a layover at Sea Tac for an hour ;)

I'll love y'all and will try to check up on you when I can.

:)

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
:( I'll be working, or I'd spring for a delicious Airport Hot Dog :twisted: Have a nice flight, Lady!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
You should schedule a layover coming back.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will but only if you promise to take me out and buy me a better glass of red wine than the one I was forced to drink at Sea-Tac that cost me nine bucks for one glass--we sell the same swill at the Elks Lodge for two bucks a glass and I still won't drink it unless I'm desperate--

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
:lol: They probably didn't even serve you out of the fresh box...... :p . I really hate airports :(

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is not entirely true, Alaskan, I couldn't drink the glass they gave me at the airport even though I felt obligated to because it cost me nine bucks but I only had a couple of sips and it was a good thing I had a little flask with me. I'm surprised they didn't confiscate it at security when they rifled through all my stuff and felt me up to make sure I wasn't carrying any guns in my bra.

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
I think your still alowed to get drunk, just cant defend yourself is all.
Never wore a bra myself but I think its safe to say theres better places to carry one. A gun I mean :lol:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I didn't have a gun in my bra and I wasn't drunk so I guess I wasn't having any fun at all. Tubby I'll let you know when I come back and if I have a layover at Sea Tac.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts