Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does one go about buying RD molds these days? I am looking to buy his TLC-311-RF but keep running into dead ends.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
RD has closed shop and no longer sells his molds. You can go to his site and there is a link to contact Lee ( Ranch Dog Outdoors ) for possible future production of his designs. Also RD has now posted load data for his designs for those that did not download them in the past.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gohon, thanks for getting back to me on the RD molds. I sent a note to Lee from RD site. Andy at Lee said that we do not have any formal timeline or releasing for Ranch Dog designs, we are swamped with regular production. I will keep looking for a way to buy RD molds and will let anyone interested know if I have any luck.

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
I believe I was on the NOE wesite the other day and they had some for sale. Don't whip or beat me if that's not the site. I am of Social Security age and my memory just ain't what it used to be.
358 Win

nightowlenterprises.com

Reactions: SgtDog0311

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Just purchased a ranch dog mold from NOE. Works great uses a lee 6 cavity handle. I cast my first 44 cal boolits with it yesterday and I sure hope they shoot as good as they look. Satisfied customer.

·
Premium Member
8,597 Posts
Just purchased a ranch dog mold from NOE. Works great uses a lee 6 cavity handle. I cast my first 44 cal boolits with it yesterday and I sure hope they shoot as good as they look. Satisfied customer.
Sparky
Would you happen to have a pic of your cast Boolits? I been wantin one of these for my 44's and would like to see how they come out from the mold...

Thanks
BloodGroove4570

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I to have NOE version of the RD 311 mold. It has the normal lube grooves and it's fine... better I believe than the Lee produce molds.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
I to have NOE version of the RD 311 mold. It has the normal lube grooves and it's fine... better I believe than the Lee produce molds.
pls1911, would you care to post a pic of the mold and if you've cast any with it, the bullet. I'd be very interested in seeing it. Thanks!

As you were pls1911... just went to NOE and see both there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts