Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the bullseyes replacements from Midway. Took the sling stud out of where the bullseye was. And the hole was drilled off center :banghead: Now have to refill hole and redrill it center again. Too bad people dont leave things alone if they cannot do it right to start with. Or take it to someone that can do job right in first place lol. Outside of that rifle shoots great and looks good for it age. Cheers:tee:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
BUBBA strikes again!

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
How far off is it. I have one on a 1966 model that has never been molested and it's a tad off center. Probably hard to get them perfect when drilling on a bevel.

·
Banned
8,177 Posts
I have a 1950 39 a.Someone drilled a hole in the bullseye.It is in otherwise excellent cond.Not sure if I should replace it or leave it be.At least,I know that I have an option. image.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
That's a pain in the hiney.

·
Registered
271 Posts
A pic of what it looks like now would be interesting to see. I have a few that are not dead center, but they came that way from the factory. Does yours have an oblong hole, or was the hole filled and moved previously? Seems like more work than someone would be willing to go through when they mounted the stud.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
The "Bulls Eye" seems to say..................,"drill here."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts