21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
was thinking the same thing! good luck!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Bull Snake, are you going to post scores as we go along or at the end of the match? Just wondering how many were shooting this time.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
I'm getting my first targets in a few years ready to send. Started today with a 39A. Next up will be a 39TDS, scoped, then on to the centerfires.

·
Premium Member
28,803 Posts
Mailed mine to the wrong address last year,,Dont think Obama thought much of it:biggrin: Sure enough I sent targets in twice,,to the wrong person!:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
white fox, so far only two targets, wasn't planning on measuring till much later in the year. So far there doesn't appear to be much to discourage anyone from entering.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Bull Snake, I'm headed to the Post Office to mail out the rimfire targets. I'm not happy with the centerfires, so they may be a few days. Maybe weeks. SM

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm planning on sending in targets.
Hopeful that I'll be able to get out to the rang with a proper target befor the end of the month.

Zach

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
I made it to the range a few times trying for an elusive "good target" with some centerfires. No success there so my rimfire entries will be the only targets I entered. Am I right in assuming that the match is over?

Thanks to Bull Snake for keeping this postal match alive.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Was homing in on "the load" for my 45-70 Cowboy. Then my wife took sick. Three weeks later she's out of the woods, but not home for another 10 days or so. Next year, God willing.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
looking forward to seeing how we all shot i mean made out!! prayer on the way for healing fredbuddy!! God Bless!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Any updates?

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Bump for bull snake... Hope all is well...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts