Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
If that happened to a civilian C.C.W. permit holder the leftist media would be keeping it as number one story for two weeks. I think that agent should at least get a couple of unpaid weeks off to think about it. It always gets me that he went to pick it up and "the gun fired". He pulled the trigger or it would not have fired. As Buggs would say "what a maroon ".

·
Registered
21,226 Posts
I wonder how much liquid courage he had before he thought it would be a good idea to try that move?

·
Registered
838 Posts
If that happened to a civilian C.C.W. permit holder the leftist media would be keeping it as number one story for two weeks. I think that agent should at least get a couple of unpaid weeks off to think about it. It always gets me that he went to pick it up and "the gun fired". He pulled the trigger or it would not have fired. As Buggs would say "what a maroon ".
"ultra maroon"

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
He kinda looked like Comey, about as smart...

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
I saw this, but dont get it. I thought to be FBI you had to be smart, a law graduate for example. I also thought the training was second to none, the envy of many law enforcement agencies world wide. I had the opportunity to meet some way back, and they were the sort you would want on your side. The sort you would think twice about going against. So how did this guy get through?

And, while no excuse in any way, was it one of those plastic guns with no manual safety? My favourite handgun gripe. In service, military or LE there should surely be some barrier to cross, a mechanical one. A safety to remove. Training makes it quick, gun grabbers have to faff about looking for it, and low and behold, they tend to go off less often when you dont want them too....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.