Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well that did not take long at all !! I have no idea how many they had but since this posting a short time ago, they are all sold out.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ricochet said:
Well that did not take long at all !! I have no idea how many they had but since this posting a short time ago, they are all sold out.
yeah, but those marlin express rounds aren't popular enough to stick around... they'll be going away soon ::)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Wayne aren't you the fella that was writing in the forum a bit ago about the members scaring people away from buying the Marlins including the 308/338s. I thought that you were concerned about what potential buyers of those rifles would read into the messages posted here and talking about it in other forums. Your posting on this subject surprised me, being negative and all. I thought that you really liked your 308 ? Me personally, I love my 308 and yes I do hope that they stay around for awhile so that other folks can find out just how good the 308s and the 338s truly are. If they do happen to go away, I won't fret though. I have stocked up on more ammo than I will probably ever need and I have the dies, powder and bullets to see me through. I will continue to enjoy the rifle and what it can do for hopefully a long time.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ricochet said:
Hey Wayne aren't you the fella that was writing in the forum a bit ago about the members scaring people away from buying the Marlins including the 308/338s. I thought that you were concerned about what potential buyers of those rifles would read into the messages posted here and talking about it in other forums. Your posting on this subject surprised me, being negative and all. I thought that you really liked your 308 ? Me personally, I love my 308 and yes I do hope that they stay around for awhile so that other folks can find out just how good the 308s and the 338s truly are. If they do happen to go away, I won't fret though. I have stocked up on more ammo than I will probably ever need and I have the dies, powder and bullets to see me through. I will continue to enjoy the rifle and what it can do for hopefully a long time.
I was being completely sarcastic. I do love my 308! I also believe both of the ME rounds will stick around... And I hope they develop a few more!

·
Registered
322 Posts
No biggie at all.
The sarcasm was directed towards all of "the sky is falling" mentality towards the ME line. All the neysayers claim the rounds aren't popular enough to survive but it seems like every time they become available, they sell out very quickly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts