Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have ordered and gotten their Boyd's stocks how long was it before you received yours?
I just ordered one for my XS7 and am wondering just how long it will be before I maybe receiving it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
took right at three business days...but after that it took all of 90 seconds to install it! ;D

·
Registered
20,681 Posts
Mine was on back order and I still had it in under two weeks..VERY happy with it!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just received a notice that it's been picked up but haven't got to the facility to get a tracking number generated. So it's on it's way. Hopefully by the middle of next week I'll have it on my rifle.

·
Super Moderator
16,511 Posts
gradninja said:
took right at three business days...but after that it took all of 90 seconds to install it! ;D
Yep...well maybe 4 days, but I thought at the time Man, they're fast!! and all of 90 seconds to get the old one off and the new one on! Mr fixit

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just received my stock from Boyd's. One week to the day with the holiday and weekend thrown in. I believe that I will probably order a couple of stocks for the two Savages that I have as I'm very happy with the end product. Took about 2 minutes to change it out and will get to the range in the next couple of days to see how this rifle shoots.

·
Banned
99 Posts
Curse all you enablers. I just ordered a Boyds stock for my new XS-7. I have bought Boyds stocks for other rifles in the past but I have had to finish those myself (and I love the results.) This will be my first finished Boyds stock and I look forward to receiving it. I will post a picture when it comes in.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've been waiting my prairie hunter for 2 weeks now... well, I live on the other side of the pond anyway so it's going take a while. Boyd's was super-fast shipping it thought.

·
Banned
99 Posts
That Prairie Hunter model looks very nice. I selected the Featherwight Thumbhole because it has a more pronounced pistol grip, which I like, and I am partial to roll over cheek piece (aka Monte Carlo style,) for scope use.

·
Banned
99 Posts
Well, I must say Boyds is quick. I place the order Tuesday afternoon and received a shipment confirmation on Wednesday. I chose UPS ground and it shows it scheduled for delivery next Monday. I'm warming up the camera, so to speak.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts