Premium Member
12,094 Posts
She's got PMS. :lol:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, Ken, there's that.

So I was sitting around after work with a couple of co workers when some tourist came in and said he'd left his buddy up on a snow machine--he'd gotten tired of looking for him, that we could do whatever we wanted....we all told him what we thought of him for leaving his friend out there and he promised us he'd go back to look for him---then we watched while the sob turned on the road to Anchorage.

By the time the State Troopers found the guy that had been abandoned by his "friend", it was 12:30 am. and about 2 above up there. The reason he was no longer behind his "friend" on his snow machine, which had caused his "friend" to abandom him, was that his snow machine had gone into a crevice and he was lucky enough to have been able to jump off it.

The trooper who handled the case was pretty pissed off because the guy had left his friend out there and was going to look into whatever charges, if any, could be filed against him.

He was an idiot, didn't want to look for his friend, and decided to dump it on other people---if we had believed him about going back to look for him, his friend might not have survived the night.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sounds like a story I heard when I went hunting in southeast of Yakutat.

Hunting party was after goats and while persuing a particular animal, one of the party fell several hundred feet off a mountain adjacent to Tanis Mesa NF cabin.

The party collected the goat and left their buddy to be collected by ASP.

Happened sometime in the 80's.....

???? :x ???

That's messed up!
-P

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Unbelivable someone would do that.. I know if was me.. I would kick their ass and pay the assualt and battery charges.. just for the satisfaction :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts