Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far this weekend my 8 month old female Bluetick has killed two mice in the backyard..... she's earning her keep:) Well I saw her pounce on the first one on Saturday when I was moving some stuff around in the backyard and a mouse bolted out from underneath. What I didn't know was she apparently got another one in the middle of the night and then brought it inside the house and stuck it in between the couch cushion and a blanket. So there's nothing quite like sitting on your own couch wondering where that gawd awful smell was coming from only to discover you were sitting on it.:vollkommenauf:

Couldn't get mad at her... she was just doing what I wanted her to do.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Good one LT. I watched my female German Shepard, Border Collie mix catch a small lizard. Talk about lightning fast! Geezus!

Reactions: LT

·
Super Moderator
9,322 Posts
No matter what our girls bring to us, mouse, mole, snake, squirrel, or pheasant, they get treated like heroes. You can't consistently find love, loyalty, and selflessness anywhere but a good dog.

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gracie must have found a nest of them..... 5 dead mice in 3 days. Luckily no chewed/dead rodents were to be found in my house today.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Not much prettier than a Blue tick Hound. Sure would like to see a picture.

Reactions: BubbaJon

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
What a beautiful friend you have. I lost my Blue last October but still have Daisy, also a Bluetick.

·
Banned
457 Posts
they have the most beautiful face and eye's.

·
Premium Member
13,991 Posts
She's a beautiful dog. Thanks for the pic LT!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Here's my Aussie Blue Heeler. Panda is her name and she is a rescue. Rats or Squirrels haven't got a prayer with her. The peoples cat across the street just made it out of here a couple of few nights ago. Glad I have a six foot fence all the way around this place. She about 9 years old I think but still quick as lighting. :biggrin:

PANDA...

P1020338.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What a beautiful friend you have. I lost my Blue last October but still have Daisy, also a Bluetick.
Yeah I unexpectedly lost my male Bluetick last October too..... I figgered getting another one sooner than later would make me feel better and it did.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts