Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well howdy do people. I'm here in the east part of the US and have always liked guns since I was about 8 years old. My granpa use to let me shoot the .22 rifle a lot and then when I was about 10 He let me shoot the old 12GA mule. LOL
At lease that what I though had got hold to me when I pulled thr trigger. I killed my 1st deer with it at 12yrs old and have been hooked ever since.
I just purchased a Marlin 1894 44mag rifle. My 1st 44 rifle. "I be Happy" :marchmellow:I have always liked these old type Marlin rifles and have been looking for a few years trying to find the right one .
A good friend of mine ( Skwerl58 ) who also just joined this site and asked me to joined was at this Gun collector estake auction when we spotted this different looking Blonde stock lever rifle. :questionmark: I just knew it had to be aftermarket stocks but still had to have it !!! A fish out of the water till after the auctioneer said SOLD.:congrats:
(Skewerl58) posted a question about the stock on the 1894 and ask if Marlin ever made any of the type. He got a lot of replys that has us thinking maybe its possible that this could be custom by marlin. :) Got my hopes up now. Skewerl dont give up when he's looking for something !! I hope he's right. Anyway he wants me to post some pictures on here so Yall can see it. I'm not at all good on this p/c and am trying to figure out how to post pictures.
Anyway I am glad Skwerl58 found this site and invited me also. Great Friends are better than any gold this day and time.
Can anyone explain how to put pictures on here??

·
Registered
450 Posts
Congrats and welcome to MO.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners from a little piece of Heaven in Sullivan County, the Gem of the Endless Mountains of Pennsylvania. Just click on the image button on the bar above where you post and follow the directions.

Coyote222

·
Premium Member
15,449 Posts
Welcome to the Marlin Owners Forum from the Texas Hill Country

Reactions: Troyboys44s

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Glad you've joined us! John

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Welcome from SW Ohio.

Please post pics of that 44 mag. We're all curious.

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Welcome, from "Way out Here" in Ga. Try what COYOTE222 posted! You got me all excited about seeing that Blonde!!! Come on, Show Her Off!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,013 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Welcome from Alaska to all things Marlin! Congratulations on the 44 magnum Marlin lever. Will work fine on caribou and moose here!

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Welcome from NW Florida

·
Super Moderator
16,040 Posts
Right here in the reply box, see all them icons? third from the right- Image- click that, select files, make sure from computer is the button you're looking in and not the url one, then find your pic on your computer. Click the pic(s), holding the ctrl key will allow you to select multiple pics, click open. You are limited to 5 pics per post using that upload feature. Welcome to MarlinOwners and now .......LET'S SEE THE BLOND!! Mr fixit

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners from NE Indiana. Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Welcome from Long Island farm country, happy shootin'. Cheers:beerglass:

·
Premium Member
13,995 Posts
Glad to have you with us. Welcome to MarlinOwners!

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Welcome aboard! Congrats on your new rifle... enjoy.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts