Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just returned from my local BP club with some pictures I'd like to share with the honourable Members of the MO.
We're pretty proud of it :) and tried too keep it so true to western culture and legacy as possible. Ever come by Denmark, post me a message and let me show you around and introduce you to fellow gunnuts :) Was too dark to take pictures of the interior, I'll try to get some another time..
2013-02-09 13.13.27.jpg 2013-02-09 13.14.37.jpg 2013-02-09 13.14.57.jpg

Post your sanctuary - could be fun to see what guys' places look like...

- Yogi.

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
That is really a nice job! Looks a lot like our old cabin in TX (except we don't have much snow:biggrin:) Good job to all the club members! I've put up a pic of the cabin that was here when we bought our place and you'll notice why I love your architectural prowess so much:biggrin: John

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
Pretty cool. I never expected to see Daniel Boone in Denmark! :biggrin:

Reactions: Yogi

·
Premium Member
5,944 Posts
The best man at my wedding was born in the USA but his father was a citizen of Denmark. We have been friends all of our 64 years of life. I often asked if he would like to go to Denmark on a hunt and he replies yes, but here to go and how to plan?

T:biggrin: NY

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Sortkudt medlemsbillede 001.jpg Thanks to you all; the place was built from the ground by members. All has contributed and we're happy with the result. The pioneer, trapper, cowboy and trailblazer spirit goes through the whole place. And the members? Well, instead of using a lot of words, I'll need to show you this photo - ...! I guess you figure it out :) ( it's my son to the right and me right left to him in the back.)
What a great place. Looks like it belongs in the old west.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Tony
Well there's quite some possebilities, depends on what you want to do - and weather you bring family and so. Hunting are easiest if you know someone - Denmark is a small country, no wild areas and so. But hunting is good for small game - especially Roe Deer and Pheasants. I would be gratefull to help with any questions or wishes you might have.
The best man at my wedding was born in the USA but his father was a citizen of Denmark. We have been friends all of our 64 years of life. I often asked if he would like to go to Denmark on a hunt and he replies yes, but here to go and how to plan?

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Looks really awesome, very impressive. I wish I had some club like that to go to.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts

If you want to go hunt bigger things just hang a north after you're done checking out Denmark and drive north up into Sweden, there are still huge areas of untouched wilderness there and great for hunting moose and deer etc. :)

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
Yogi, Thanks for sharing, thats a great looking club house and nice photos.

Best Wishes, David

·
Premium Member
9,039 Posts
Yogi, it looks like you and your friends have too much fun! Looks good!

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Great looking range house Yogi...looks like the scene of many a fun day of shooting with friends and family. Does it have the traditional coffee pot on the wood stove?:biggrin:
Tell that tallest hombre to your right in the picture that he reminds me of actor James Arness...TV's Matt Dillon from Gunsmoke.

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
Outstanding! Thanks for posting Yogi!

·
Premium Member
5,944 Posts
Thank you Yogi I will tell my friend "Mr. Holm" of this thread and show him the picture of your club. I know he would be happy to see the picture cause he is proud of his Danish heritage.

·
Premium Member
16,633 Posts
Shooting Range

Hey Yogi,

Way Cool!:congrats:

Here are a couple of pics, of our practice range. Home of the Lead Heads.:biggrin:

Later, Mark

Attachments

Reactions: Yogi and dhansen

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
last weekend the bp Club of Djursland in Denmark (Djurske sortkrudtsskytter) had a prominent visit of another Marlin Owner - from Utah. We are very thankful for that - and all had a really good time. I post you a shot of MO member "Skyder" (Meaning "Shooter in Danish") Firering the .69 Francois pistol... 2013-06-01 14.23.05.jpg 2013-06-01 14.23.13.jpg 2013-06-01 14.51.02.jpg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts