Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read on a different thread that you had introduced yourself to me and that others had ignored you. I'm sorry that you feel that way; I don't remember you posting anything to me, but I may have overlooked it with all this crap going on. It's normally not like this here and I apologize and welcome you to Ask Anna. I ask that you don't use this like a chat room and please understand that I didn't have a problem with RB's post itself, as some continue to insinuate, but with the fact that it kept on and on and on with it like a chat room. I just wish that everyone would realize that.

Annabelle

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think that maybe what it is is that some of us are used to posting on boards that are very fast paced. Personally I don't go to chat rooms because of trolls and I like flirting with Alaskan and not sure I can stop doing that unless he tells me to. I don't see what's so bad about that, nothing either of us said was crude or anything.

G

·
ya Red....Iam sure they'd all git a real kick outta seeing us burn the house down around us...

Looks like Gunjunkie bailed out for tonight... shit now I got 3 more Pm's

I don't think thats it BB...

geez....I gotta fold, its midnight , I haven't even read the paper yet and the ***** been looking in the window for over two hours wishing I'd turn the damn computer off and feed them....

·
Registered
60 Posts
My, it must be hell to so be popular! :roll:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, Alaskan, you won't be in the doghouse for such as this!! I actually felt that RedB and I were having a nice discussion which is the way it should be. So please cut the sarcasm and let things die down.

And RedB, to continue our discussion, there's nothing wrong with making flirtatious comments....it was just that your initial post wasn't really a question for me (which is the format of this forum, like Dear Abby, as I have said) and then the name-calling began when Alaskan got mad because Intrepid asked could you possibly be a cross-dresser. To be honest, when I first started reading that thread, I wondered the same thing! I guess that it was just that people, especially new ones, don't just out of the blue start things out like that. I know quite a few "flamers" and that's the way they like to talk. And I may be wrong, but I think if you'll go back and read at the beginning, it was not Intrepid who started being ugly...it was Alaskan! I don't condone a lot of what Intrepid says and I'm not taking sides. I'm just calling it as I see it. In my opinion, he just asked a question and you felt insulted and Alaskan jumped in with his comments to defend you, in anger, and then it started. Things got worse as things were said, then you and your friends started making posts for spite. But, can we all please let it go and just all be nice and get on with other things?

Annabelle

G

·
oh....maybe you otta read it again slower this time..cuz you missed something...hardly a surprise at this point

and Tubby jumped the dirtbag before I did ....

ya ...that part you mentioned about "I maybe be wrong" ...you are

G

·
ya....and the little insinuation you made about us being warned, that was for the attacks and NOT the content of the thread.......and you knew that.

you knew that but posted in manor as to purposely mislead for your benefit.....and I don't care to be called juvenile or BS ....so anytime you care to git your facts straighten out and do the right thing and provide an apology we'll be waiting there Anna....

you need to go back and do the reading and stop putting your foot in your mouth all the time Anna....

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well, I'm not a cross dresser and find it totally ridiculous to have to even say that. And yes, reading the thread, I don't see it your way, Anna, especially after I explained to Wizard why I was here, and I don't see Alaskan as the one who "started" it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts