Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd pass a little good news on about one of the guys who gets alot of press on here. Early lastweek I ordered some boolits from beartooth 1box of piledriver jrs and some heavy lead for my 45lc. I've been watching my debit account everyday because it says shipping will be calculeted when sent. Well I have not seen anything go through so i called and talked directly with Marshall He explained that his philosiphy is to not take a persons money until they actually get ready to ship the Item...WOW :eek: most places just put it on backorder take the money and wait 6months. So he explained I'm probably 2 weeks out because of the pistol boolits and I'm perfectly fine with that plus we got to talking and he actulally talked me into adding 2 more boxes of pd.jrs to my order via email just because he had me so excited about all the load data he had stored up in his head. Like I say I had read good things before about him but I had no idea he was such A stand up guy

·
Administrator
23,800 Posts
Marshall is a good man. He treats you right and does take time to make friends. Runs a good outfit, the Real Deal.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hes a hell of a salesman as well doubled my order just talking to him ;D

·
Registered
830 Posts
This is exactly how a reputable business opperates. Glad to hear and thanks for letting us know.

Unfortunately not all of the bullet suppliers operate honestly. :mad: I hope that other supplier reads this post. ;)

Corbi

·
Registered
593 Posts
gman82001 said:
Just thought I'd pass a little good news on about one of the guys who gets alot of press on here. Early lastweek I ordered some boolits from beartooth 1box of piledriver jrs and some heavy lead for my 45lc. I've been watching my debit account everyday because it says shipping will be calculeted when sent. Well I have not seen anything go through so i called and talked directly with Marshall He explained that his philosiphy is to not take a persons money until they actually get ready to ship the Item...WOW :eek: most places just put it on backorder take the money and wait 6months. So he explained I'm probably 2 weeks out because of the pistol boolits and I'm perfectly fine with that plus we got to talking and he actulally talked me into adding 2 more boxes of pd.jrs to my order via email just because he had me so excited about all the load data he had stored up in his head. Like I say I had read good things before about him but I had no idea he was such A stand up guy
I order a lot online and I have never seen it any other way. They have never taken my money out of my account until the item is shipped. This seems to be a pretty standard policy as it should be.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I will certainly keep this in mind for when I expand my reloading and add the .45-70 to my die collection.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts